Clyde 1 on FM is the number 1 commercial radio station for Glasgow and the West with hugely popular presenters like George Bowie on Bowie at breakfast, with fantastic promotions, competitions, up to the minute local news, sport, traffic and travel & entertainment news.
• Number 1 radio station in Glasgow and West Central Scotland
• The heritage radio brand in Scotland, originating from the third oldest commercial radio brand in the UK which launched in 1973. Numerous national and international awards, including the Sony Station of the Year and the & Best Format & Gold Award from the International Radio Festival of New York
• Sports programming on Clyde 1 is in a league of its own. The massively popular Superscoreboard programme, presented by the biggest names in Scottish sports broadcasting, has a very large loyal following.
• Ever-ready to highlight or support issues close to the heart of its listeners. The bond built with listeners is of real value to advertisers wishing to get closer to their target market
• Broadcasts to a loyal local audience who value the station for its relevant and desirable personalities and unique programming which genuinely reflects, and celebrates, their local life
• Clyde 1 also delivers a wide range of events for its listeners including Little Black Dress ladies lunch, Bowie On The Boat trip to Amsterdam and Clyde 1 Live at the SSE Hydro.
• Clyde 1’s charity Cash For Kids has one objective: to support the most vulnerable children in our communities who are the innocent victims of the growing epidemic of Child Poverty.