- North West
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting, creative and innovative brands in the UK, Bauer Media Group, are looking for an Administrator to join their winning team in Preston.
You will work within our Digital Team and have the opportunity to perform your duties in a demanding, rewarding, fast-paced, creative environment.
Key Purpose of the Role:
• Provide daily administrative support to the Commercial Manager & Head of Music Creation
• Liaise with key stakeholders across multiple radio stations to collate data
• Input and manipulate data into Excel to create reports.
• Support Managers to identify any key patterns and trends for analysis
• Ensure Bauer Media brands are operating within regulatory requirements
• Manage and resolve internal and external customer queries
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Comprehensive knowledge of Excel with previous experience of pivot tables desirable
• Self motivated and highly organised
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good numeracy
• Ability to communicate well with stakeholders at all levels.
How to apply
For more information, or to apply, contact Gavin Harrison, Commercial Manager at Gavin.Harrison@bauermedia.co.uk with a detailed covering letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date for applications is Monday 01 February 2016