- Brand Kiss
- London & South East
KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world and KISS FM UK is England’s largest multimedia brand for 15-34 year olds, reaching over 4.6m listeners every week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Breakfast Producer to join our award winning Breakfast Show on KISS FM UK. You’ll work to the direction of the KISS Group Programme Director and create and produce high quality and distinct content and associated feature content for the Breakfast Show to achieve outstanding audience targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate and produce daily creative content ideas.
• Produce as required live programming and pre-recorded programming.
• Produce as required audio packages to be included in programmes and supporting promotional material.
• To contribute original ideas to continually grow and evolve the show.
• Ensure correct playout of the stations scheduled music.
• To re-package and create content for on-line and podcast distribution.
• Ensure delivery of commercial promotion or sponsorship activity including:
- Write, record and create links and promo trails when required
- Produce audio for award entry purposes
- Attend commercial creative meetings if required
• To ensure the on-air team deliver commercial promotion or sponsorship
activity as requested.
• Ensure presenter(s) comply with the media law and OFCOM regulations in all
• Responsible for operation of the technical systems required for playout and
pre-recording during the broadcast period.
Key Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrable experience in Live Studio producing.
• A detailed understanding of audio production techniques including the ability to
operate studio and editing software.
• Imagination and creative thinking – able to quickly transform creative ideas into practical radio reality.
• Demonstrable sound editorial judgement in line with OFCOM regulations.
• A good understanding of target audiences tastes through experience and
research and create relevant content.
• Script writing skills.
• An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• An ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• An eye for detail and accuracy.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon 14th March.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 14 March 2016