Working for both TFM, Stockton & Metro Radio, Newcastle
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 22 children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations and raise funds to grant to under 18’s who are sick or underprivileged.
Reporting to the Charity Manager, you will assist in fundraising activity to deliver the business plan for TFM and Metro Radio’s Cash for Kids also delivering pitches and presentations to potential corporate partners.
You will be required to support the Charity Manager with the delivery of the event strategy and will be involved in fundraising activity, events, building donor relationships (both individual and corporate) and working with all stakeholders to grow the donations to Cash for Kids. This will involve developing a close relationship with local, regional and national radio teams across marketing, PR, sales and programming.
Develop new relationships with Primary and Secondary Schools along with Colleges to adopt the charity for 3 years and design bespoke fundraising packs for Schools.
Your attendance will be required at networking events and secure new leads for corporate adoptions and ensure we increase new corporate adoptions by the end of 2018.
Project manage the delivery of Mission Christmas.
Continue to deliver the current administration aspect of the role which will also involve research, identify and develop new fundraising events and attend/support partner events
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload, working under tight deadlines
• Ability to travel to both TFM in Stockton and Metro Radio based in Newcastle, events or other locations, therefore a clean driving licence is required
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and presentation systems
• Able to work on own initiative
• Experience of charity fundraising, events, business project management and marketing/PR are an advantage
• Enthusiastic, hands on and willing to work hard and learn new things
• Flexibility regarding working hours which includes long hours, evenings, weekends to attend events
• Planning skills for events/campaigns
• Negotiation skills to support the financial efficiency of the charity
• Friendly and upbeat personality with great sense of humour
• Computer skills and competence with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Great team player
• Extremely good attention to detail
How to apply
Applications with CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 15 June 2018