- London & South East
COMMERCIAL MARKETING INTERN
In an increasingly competitive media marketplace, it is important that we stand out from our competitors and can provide a point of difference. With this in mind, we are now expanding our team and are looking for a Commercial Marketing Intern to join our Commercial Marketing team in London. The intern will report into the
Commercial Marketing Manager and will be responsible for administration duties across the team.
This position is a 6 month full time contract, based in our central London offices.
• To understand the trade marketing strategy and ensure core values and brand statements are reflected in all marketing activity
• Manage all administrational workings for commercial marketing (talent/venue bookings, invoicing, ordering)
• Help develop any campaigns or trade events.
• Manage hospitality to ensure we are entertaining the right clients from across the team.
• To update Bauer’s social media- to ensure that Twitter is used most heavily, daily basis, retweeting and posting news stories. Also used to promote and publicise all events.
• To update and maintain Bauermedia.co.uk, assisting the design team on image collection.
• Budget management – raising POs & invoices.
• Assist on trade events (Quiz’s, agency immersion mornings, gigs etc), using the knowledge of the events team. Ensure we communicate commercial messages, and take outs where possible.
• Be responsible for sourcing suppliers for gifts, printing and other collateral.
• Invoice management.
• Work with design team on basis requests (resizing images) and collecting imagery from around the business.
• Assist Marketing Manager and Exec to maintain the trade site www.bauermedia.co.uk - upload stories and content as and when they break and update brand pages with recent front covers, listening/reading figures, presenters, writers etc
• Manage event guest lists and all hospitality- including collating guest requests from around the floor, getting invites designed, liaising with event organisers, greeting guests (if necessary), working with PA’s around logisti
• Work experience working in a commercial environment
• Ability to produce accurate work when under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to absorb knowledge and information quickly
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• A sense of fun, loads of enthusiasm and a passion for radio, magazines & Digital
• A willingness to go beyond the call of duty
• A true team player
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and covering note to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 01 July 2016