Are you the most organised person you know?
Is your attention to detail verging on obsessive?
Do you thrive in busy environments where you can really make a difference?
Then you must want to make the most of those talents by working for a magazine brand that is experiencing growth, launching new products, and which has unrivalled insight into national news stories.
RAIL is Britain’s market-leading rail industry and consumer magazine, providing news, comment, analysis and features from Britain’s leading industry experts every fortnight in print, and daily online. We recently strengthened the brand with the launch of RailReview - a subscription-only high-quality publication and online business brand for senior management. And to top it off, we have a suite of events including a national awards ceremony staged at London’s Grosvenor House and some of the most well-respected conferences in the industry.
What’s the job?
This is a varied role, assisting the editorial team to create informative and exciting content...
• Diary management and PA responsibilities for the Managing Editor (one of the most influential voices in the rail industry and frequently asked to provide expert comment for the BBC, Sky and national newspapers)
• Manage memberships for RailReview
• Upload content to RAIL and RailReview websites, compiling and sending newsletters
• Organise photographic contributions
• Assist with editorial cost control and pay contributors
• Support the editorial team with day-to-day admin tasks
Experience with Proactis, diary management and using content management systems is desirable, but full training will be given.
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to play a crucial role within a growth brand, dealing with contacts right up to government level.
How to apply
If you think you’re the ideal person for this role please send a copy of your CV,
with a covering letter stating why you think you’re ‘the one’, to:
Stefanie Browne - email@example.com
Bauer Media, Media House, Lynchwood, Peterborough PE2 6EA
Closing Date for applications is Monday 01 August 2016