- North West
Would you like the opportunity to work for some of the most exciting, creative and innovative Radio brands in the UK? Bauer Media Group, are looking for an Operations Assistant to join their thriving SMS team in Preston.
You will work within our Enterprise Team and have the opportunity to perform your duties in a demanding, rewarding, fast-paced, creative environment.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be working in the lively and stimulating atmosphere of a busy radio station.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and is a good administrator.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills.
You will be responsible for providing Operational support to the Content Teams across Bauer Radio, planning and delivering some of the biggest competitions in UK radio, whilst ensuring they operate within regulatory requirements. In addition, you’ll support the Directors by identifying trends and insight for further analysis, as well as managing internal and external customer queries.
Previous experience in an Operational support role would be an advantage, but is not essential.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Organisational skills and ability to prioritise and juggle many tasks at once
• Comprehensive knowledge of Excel, ideally with previous experience of pivot tables
• Self-motivated and highly organised
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good numeracy
• Flexibility to work unsociable hours
• Ability to travel to other locations, therefore a full clean driving license is required.
How to apply
If this challenging opportunity would excite you please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Monday 02 July 2018