- London & South East
Are you a great team player looking to join an exciting, dynamic company? Enjoy fast paced environment where customer service is key?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team, reporting to the UK Venue Sales Manager. With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you would be responsible for the following areas:
About the Role:
- Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
- Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
- Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
- Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
- Raising and progressing contracts/IRF's/worksheets
- Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
- Key liaison with distribution teams
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Experience of working in customer services or an administrative role is preferred.
Established in 2001, Gold Key Media has grown to be the world’s largest distributor of newspapers and magazines for hotels, offices and a wide variety of venues. We create bespoke magazine distribution solutions to reach target audiences. Our targeted approach to magazine distribution helps to boost circulation whilst delivering publications to the right audience at the right time. We represent over 300 international publishers, distributing over 60 million newspaper and magazine copies per annum across a complete range of international venues and global events.
Gold Key Media is part of the Frontline Group - the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain.
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to: https://www.smartrecruitonline.com/Jobs/venue-sales-executive-in-london-4529
Closing Date for applications is Friday 27 April 2018