Bauer Media has announced that Grazia, its weekly glossy for upscale women will launch its community issue created and built exclusively by the Facebook community via the Grazia Facebook page. The Grazia team will produce the issue from Facebook’s London HQ from 13th – 17th June where readers can exclusively help shape and edit the magazine which will be on sale on Tuesday 21st June 2016.
Throughout the week readers will be invited to join in via Grazia’s Facebook page and watch the issue unfold. They will also be able to attend and watch exclusive events and see special guests popping in throughout the week. This collaboration puts the Grazia community at the heart of the magazine, giving fans unparalleled access and a seat at the editorial table. Via Grazia’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GraziaUK and using Facebook Live, fans will be able to:
- Participate for the first time ever in the Monday Editorial conference and help craft the magazine’s agenda for the week
- Join in a live Brexit debate
- Help shape the cover shot
- Watch a fashion shoot being created
- Shape the content that is reflective across Grazia’s breadth including fashion, beauty and lifestyle
- Watch and interact as special guests drop in throughout the week
- Help contribute to regular features such as: 10 Hot Stories, Chart of Lust and You the Fashion Jury
- Join Nicola Mendelsohn, VP EMEA, Facebook, at an event focused on empowering female entrepreneurs and small business, be inspired and get practical advice and support
Natasha Pearlman, Editor, Grazia commented: ‘This is a fantastic opportunity to bring Grazia to life for our readers, and at the same time launch our real-life community, in partnership with the biggest social media network in the world.
The Grazia audience aren’t just readers, they are part of the brand – their views and opinions shape our content and really matter. Now they can participate with us in real time.’
Nicola Mendelsohn, VP EMEA, Facebook commented: ‘Facebook connects people with the things they love and Grazia is giving its fans an exciting opportunity to shape their favourite magazine with what they care about most. Building its community issue is an incredibly innovative decision by Grazia and will in turn give readers visiting its Facebook page a whole new perspective of what it takes to create an issue. I can’t wait to see how the magazine unfolds.’
Grazia will be creating the issue from the 13th – 17th June at Facebook’s London HQ. Log onto https://www.facebook.com/GraziaUK to take part and watch live as the issue unfolds. The Facebook Issue hits the shelves on Tuesday 21st June.