To mark Grazia’s 10th birthday in early 2015, Bauer Media embarked on an immersive study of its target audience: smart, modern women, ABC1 aged 25-44. Through multi-faceted research we shed light on their lives, behaviours and attitudes and how their relationship with media and brands are evolving.
The Game Changers research included in home sessions where we joined groups of friends across the country as they talked about their passions, challenges and relationships over supper. Online diaries and quantitative studies gave depth to the study and interviews with 10 influential women from a range of professions explored key themes impacting their lifestyles and attitudes.
The study revealed 10 key themes under the headlines of life, career and fashion:
- Positive and Productive - they are optimistic about their future and in control of their own destiny.
- Winning on their own terms – defining their own success and finding new paths to achieve it.
- The Adaptables – adapting and flexing into all the roles required of them.
- The new real models – a new breed of role models are emerging.
- Hot Feminism – a more inclusive feminist movement is evolving.
- DIY careers – new entrepreneurial model of career building.
- Networks are everywhere – more informal, inclusive networking is established.
- Relationships reinvented – the relationship rule book is being rewritten.
- Works style balance – setting the style agenda at work.
- Wardrobe curators – investing to create their own personal style portfolio.
To see the full insight report, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org