- North West
You will responsible for planning and booking effective airtime and sometimes sponsorship & promotion schedules. Working closely with the Agency Group Director/Account Manager, you will ensure the quick turnaround of agency plans and the smooth running of airtime campaigns. The role will require an attention to detail as well having a creative flare. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure whilst having a strong ability to prioritise, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective questioning skills.
- Develop systems expertise, GES, Jet, PlanIT, PCA, RALPH
- Understanding of competitive marketplace and Bauer’s position within it.
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities across full Bauer portfolio.
- Good time & project management
- Ability to prioritise as well as attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Level-headed, ability to ‘think on your feet’ and work well under pressure.
- Numerate and computer literate with a good telephone manner.
- Self-motivated, and can motivate others around you.
- Be known as the efficient agency point of contact for airtime campaigns.
- Provide outstanding delivery and client service.
- Working with Agency Group Director/Account Manager to achieve exemplary client satisfaction.
- Using PlanIT to plan effective airtime campaigns to Bauer shape and station requirements.
- Develop relationships across teams within agency set.
- Respond efficiently and quickly to all agency briefs.
- Achieve agreed revenue goals/targets (personal goals)
- Achieve key performance indicators i.e. Schedule Shape, Post 1900, Deal caveat performance, AM/FM split and CPT growth.
- Maximise research resource to produce solid sales arguments, including TGI, Ad dynamics, GES, RAJAR, Mintel and research department.
- Develop thorough knowledge of competitive market place.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Bauer portfolio
How to apply
Apply by sending cvs to
Closing Date for applications is Monday 30 September 2019