- North West
You will responsible for planning and booking effective airtime and sometimes sponsorship & promotion schedules. Working closely with the Agency Group Director/Account Manager, you will ensure the quick turnaround of agency plans and the smooth running of airtime campaigns. The role will require an attention to detail as well having a creative flare. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure whilst having a strong ability to prioritise, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective questioning skills.
- Develop systems expertise, GES, Jet, PlanIT, PCA, RALPH
- Understanding of competitive marketplace and Bauer’s position within it.
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities across full Bauer portfolio.
- Good time & project management
- Ability to prioritise as well as attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Level-headed, ability to ‘think on your feet’ and work well under pressure.
- Numerate and computer literate with a good telephone manner.
- Self-motivated, and can motivate others around you.
- Be known as the efficient agency point of contact for airtime campaigns.
- Provide outstanding delivery and client service.
- Working with Agency Group Director/Account Manager to achieve exemplary client satisfaction.
- Using PlanIT to plan effective airtime campaigns to Bauer shape and station requirements.
- Develop relationships across teams within agency set.
- Respond efficiently and quickly to all agency briefs.
- Achieve agreed revenue goals/targets (personal goals)
- Achieve key performance indicators i.e. Schedule Shape, Post 1900, Deal caveat performance, AM/FM split and CPT growth.
- Maximise research resource to produce solid sales arguments, including TGI, Ad dynamics, GES, RAJAR, Mintel and research department.
- Develop thorough knowledge of competitive market place.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Bauer portfolio
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
Apply by sending cvs to
Closing Date for applications is Friday 11 October 2019