- London & South East
BauerXcel are looking for a talented Affiliate Content Executive to join the UK digital division.
The Affiliate Content Executive is responsible for ensuring that Bauer’s portfolio of sites generates the maximum possible affiliate revenue from its partners. This involves creating content and continually optimising content designed to deliver direct revenue, maximising the audience, which sees it and the conversion to a sale.
Working closely with the Operations Director and Director of Content and Audience Development, you will create and execute plans for affiliate led content on Bauer’s brands, beginning with Mother and Baby and extending beyond this to other titles as our affiliate marketing develops.
● Help grow revenue and affiliate activity across Bauer’s portfolio of sites
● Research and source new affiliate opportunities on Bauer brands and beyond
● Deliver weekly progress and activity reports for all affiliate partners
● Assist the Operations Director in managing the affiliate and partnership budget
● Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends
● Collaborate with the content teams to create affiliate marketing material
● Continually optimise existing content to maximise traffic and affiliate click-through
● Work with the Operations Director to forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners – both new and existing
● Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships
● Proven of experience driving affiliate revenue
● Good knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes
● Good working knowledge of major analytics programmes like Google Analytics
● Passion for affiliate marketing, content creation and the wider digital industry
● Strong written and verbal communication skills – including presenting and reporting, content creation and optimisation
● Strong people skills
● Strong Excel and numerical skills
● A good working knowledge of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends
BAUER XCEL MEDIA is advancing the media industry by applying user driven strategies to deliver cutting edge news and build original, innovative products centered around audience needs.
With 150 million monthly unique users and offices in New York, Hamburg, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Warsaw, BAUER XCEL MEDIA is one of the world's fastest growing digital media companies.
Bauer Media Group is one of the most successful media companies in the world. More than 600 magazines, over 400 digital products and 50 radio and TV stations reach millions of people around the globe. It has more than 11,000 employees in 20 countries. In the U.S., Bauer sells more magazines at retail than any other magazine publishing company.
How to apply
If you're interested, please email a covering letter, your C.V, 2-3 examples of your work and salary expectations to Ian Betteridge: email@example.com with your name and Affiliate Content Executive in the subject field.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted. Regrettably should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, your application could be perceived as unsuccessful.
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 26 April 2018