- London & South East
Bauer Media Technology is looking for an Application Analyst to join the Radio Sales Team - managing Bauer Radio’s Sales and Traffic systems. The person will deal with application issues on a day-to-day basis, assist in application development and provide third level application support.
The post will report to the Systems Development Manager largely based in Academic House and the team has flexi-working arrangements in place. Training will be provided.
- 3rd line application support for radio sales & scheduling applications as well as internally written applications
- Assist in the testing and implementation of new or enhanced Radio applications
- Develop and support a robust test environment capable of testing all aspects of Bauer Radio’s Sales and Traffic core applications.
- Ensure that the IT applications used by Bauer Radio are professionally supported and maintained to the required level and highly available during office hours.
- Work closely with other teams assisting with changes to software and hardware.
- Support the development team in testing new applications
- Document procedures and processes
- Experience in IT Applications team dealing with 3rd line support or service desk support
- Provide technical guidance to non-technical stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Visio.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Very good team player
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and has a good sense of humour.
- Good troubleshooting skills
How to apply
Successful candidate will report to the Sales Systems Development Manager. Apply/enquire to Trevor Hurst - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 20 March 2019