Have you got a passion for Creating amazing ideas for clients, collaborating with other such brains to make the magic happen? Do you enjoy the challenge of a Commercial environment, love the buzz of a creative process, but also enjoy leading and driving people to be Best in Class, whether that’s…the BEST ideas, the BEST Pitches or the BEST customer service?
If the answer to any (hopefully ALL) of the above sounds like you – then let us know!
Role Objective and Context:
- Drive and oversee the optimisation of revenue across the Bauer Create Platforms
- Realise target expectations set against budget
- Develop & Evolve the Bauer Create Strategy across the West Midlands
- Encourage collaboration of Creative Projects and work with Account team & BC team to ensure clients are presented with the best solutions for their needs
- Empower the Team to strive to be the best at what they do
- Create an environment where people want to achieve
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximise revenue opportunities over and above commercial airtime
- Optimise revenue through development of new creative solutions for clients
- Achieve set revenue targets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Encourage excellence within our proposals and presentations consistently
- Set and communicate expectations for individual Team Members
- Understand, execute and evolve BC policy within the marketplace
- Encourage collaboration between all relevant teams and team members
- Establish strong internal client and external client relationships
- Responsible for the accurate reporting and forecast of revenue from identified client base
- Implement and evolve relevant processes in order to make improvements where necessary
- Adhere to group standards of behaviour
- Ensure clients receive Best in Class service at all times
- Deliver against goals set out in individual and management team business plans
- Coaching and development of Team members
- Encourage team members to up skill themselves and stay up to date with our competition
- Ensure teams are presented with new opportunities at the earliest opportunity
- Create a positive environment for teams to thrive in, even when under pressure
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
Please send an email (in confidence) to Emma.Spickernell@bauermedia.co.uk by 4th October telling us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in this role and we’ll get back to you and hopefully arrange for the next step.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 11 October 2019