- London & South East
KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world and KISS is one of the UK’s largest multimedia brands.
We’re offering a great opportunity for someone to come and work on one of the country’s biggest commercial Breakfast Shows with Tom and Daisy in the morning, as an Assistant Producer. You will assist with creating and producing high quality and distinct content and associated feature content for the Breakfast Show to continue our record of achieving outstanding audience figures.
Key Competencies, Knowledge & Experience;
- Strong Social Media game
- Good editing skills for Presenter links and Artist Interviews
- Script writing for links and competitions
- Able to use digital editors such as Dalet (other play out systems)
- Good at research having the ability to prep for artist/guest interviews
- Able to plan a show and structure a running order
- Able to create and complete ideas for show content
- Previous experience working on Breakfast shows - helpful but not essential
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Working with the Breakfast team on daily show content
- Pre and post show planning meetings with breakfast team and wider Kiss team
- Writing and recording/editing of travel bulletins
- Creation of social media posts - in-show and post show
- Record and edit video links using video playout system
- Write, record, edit and play out links for on-air programming and post show promotion
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 12 noon on Thursday, 13th June.
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 13 June 2019