- Absolute Radio
- London & South East
This is the perfect entry level job for someone who is passionate about radio and wants to gain broad experience. Similarly, it would be perfect for someone who has 1-2 years experience in local/regional radio and wants to make the leap to national radio, based in London. The previous five people who have held this role have gone on to promotions within Bauer Radio; these include presenting/producing on Absolute Radio, Assistant Producer roles (KISS/Magic Breakfast) and imaging production. This is a job which requires attention to detail, an ability to multi-task and a willingness to learn.
Key Purpose of the Role:
To assist the Absolute Radio programming team in their day-to-day activities. This is a wide range of tasks which includes audio and video editing, digital & social media work, studio management, show production duties and administrative support to the Content Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit audio using Adobe Audition and place into the station’s playout system.
- Edit video content of programmes and managing the amplification of content.
- Music scheduling and research tasks using GSelector
- Maintain the network EPG and ensuring the programme guide is always up to date
- Assist the Visualised Content Manager with filming and editing when required
- Assist with the management of selected social media accounts.
- Show feature production
- Studio management/production
- Act as Assistant Producer when required
- Administrative support to the Content Director and team
- Assist at station events
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical dexterity
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Project Management
- An understanding of social media and how to amplify content
- An understanding of the OFCOM Broadcast Code
- Adobe Audition (preferred)
- Zetta (preferred)
- Sprout Social (preferred)
- Premiere Pro (preferred)
Station: Absolute Radio
Base: Golden Square, London
How to apply
Please apply by sending applications to Becky Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Saturday 01 December 2018