Frontline’s talented people are what make us the successful business we are, at the forefront of driving innovation within a fast paced and dynamic industry.
The magazine supply chain is complex and Frontline ensures that the biggest brands in the magazine market reach retail shelves in the right quantity and at the right time. This involves managing relationships with Printers, Carriers, Wholesalers and Retailers on behalf our Publishing Partners.
We are a data rich business and information and insight gleaned from our data inform both tactical and strategic activity for us and our publishers. If you are the sort of person who enjoys turning data into clear, robust and timely information that enables faster, smarter decision making then an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Business Intelligence Team as we are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst.
The role is offered as a full time, permanent position and will be based at the Frontline office in Peterborough but there may be a need to travel to our Seymour offices in London.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Proficiency with MicroStrategy, Excel & SQL
- Previous experience with SQL Server databases & Microsoft BI stack
- An ability to understand, manipulate and interpret complex data
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of the different data sources within our business and how they can be used
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
- An open and honest team player
- A self-starter keen to take ownership
- Good commercial awareness
- Initiative to drive change and constant improvement
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to https://app.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Business-Intelligence-Analyst-13073
Closing Date for applications is Friday 25 October 2019