- North West
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 22 local children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations and raise funds locally to grant to under 18’s who are sick, disabled or underprivileged.
Reporting to the Charity Manager, you will be working in the lively and stimulating atmosphere of a busy radio station, where the charity forms an integral link with the station’s work in the community. You will be responsible for delivering fundraising events in the region.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and is a good administrator.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills. Project and events management experience is essential for this role.
You will organise & deliver fundraising activity events (ranging from golf days, fun days and lunches/ gala dinners), building donor relationships and working with all stakeholders to grow funds to Cash for Kids. In addition you will be responsible for leading the Mission Christmas campaign. You will project manage a campaign delivering over £3,000,000 of gifts. This includes organising logistics of the warehouse, volunteers, taking receipt of all donations, organising donations ready for collection and ensuring smooth operations for beneficiaries to collect.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise and juggle many tasks at once.
- Be responsible for achieving agreed fundraising targets through the effective planning and implementation of high profile events.
- Assess the potential of all fundraising activity to maximise profit for the charity.
- Ability to travel to events & other locations, therefore a full clean driving license is required.
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours, evenings & weekends (this is essential)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook & presentation systems
- Ability to work on own initiative to deliver the business plan.
- Experience of either charity fundraising, events, business project management or marketing
- Responsible for keeping accurate accounts & administration of fundraising events.
How to apply
If this challenging opportunity would excite you please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Monday 18 June 2018