- London & South East
Established in 2001, Gold Key Media has grown to be the world’s largest distributor of newspapers and magazines for hotels, offices and a wide variety of venues. We create bespoke magazine distribution solutions to reach target audiences. Our targeted approach to magazine distribution helps to boost circulation whilst delivering publications to the right audience at the right time. We represent over 300 international publishers, distributing over 60 million newspaper and magazine copies per annum across a complete range of international venues and global events.
Gold Key Media is part of the Frontline Group - the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain.
Gold Key Media is seeking a full-time Central Planner to support existing teams and functional areas with a variety of tasks.
The role will be based at Oxford Circus and is offered as a full time permanent position.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Managing publishing schedules and updating trackers
• Administrating Copy Placement Plan
• Day-to-day copy management
• Capturing Order changes from Clients and updating orders on the system
• Creating logistical documentation on a daily basis for our warehouse
• Ordering magazines and newspapers from publishers
• Communicating effectively with internal departments as well as external clients
• Producing various compliance reports, including ABC reports for Publishers
The ideal person will have a positive attitude with a can do approach, along with a great work ethic and willingness to learn.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
• Experienced in working in an office in an administration role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both written and verbally
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise workloads
• Work effectively in a team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience using Microsoft Excel
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to https://app.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Central-Planner-13924
Closing Date for applications is Friday 22 November 2019