Cash for Kids is one of the UK’s leading children’s charity and we are currently recruiting a new Charity Fundraising Executive in Hull.
Reporting to the Charity Manager, you will be working in the lively and stimulating atmosphere of a Bauer radio station, where the charity forms an integral link with the station’s work in the community.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels, is a good administrator and has excellent sales and presentation skills.
Excellent communications skills and a clean driving licence are essential.
In this role you will:
• Assist the Charity Manager to reach agreed business plan targets
• Manage the day to day running of the charity, involving administrative and financial tasks including:- money counting, banking procedures, recording all money transactions, chasing payments and outstanding monies from events, managing online fundraising platforms and updating financial reports
• Develop sustainable fundraising partnerships with local businesses, schools, nurseries and individuals
• Assist in the planning and implementation of campaigns and events
• Be responsible for your own set of objectives and KPI’s, delivering challenging financial targets
• Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities and areas of potential support, with new fundraising partners whilst maintaining relationships with current supporters.
• Identifying high net worth supporters and corporate contacts for the Charity Manager
• Be able to work flexibly evenings/and weekends when required, delivering on and off air Cash for Kids activities and events
• Develop the charity as an integral part of the business
• Keep abreast of developments in administrative and financial systems and procedures
• Deliver cheque presentations; drop off collection tins and buckets
• Attend events and overall event administration including preparation of collection envelopes, gift aid forms, auction & raffle prizes
• Monitor PR for the charity
• Manage the grant applications procedures to Local Executive Board assessment
• Work closely with all station stake holders to work as active project teams to ensure effective delivery of on air appeals
• Recruit, and maintain a volunteer team base, with regular communications on opportunities and events
• Liaise with fundraisers, beneficiaries and radio personnel to ensure smooth running of all fundraising activities
• Maximise fundraising potential of all events and activities
• Update the charity website on a regular basis with current content and images
• Manage social media marketing, and keep updated with new practices and trends
• Undertake other ad-hoc duties that might be assigned from time to time
How to apply
If this challenging opportunity would excite you please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 20 July 2018