A permanent position has arisen at Frontline for a Commercial Insight Analyst.
The role is highly commercial and varied, facing into different teams across the business depending on the analytical support needed. This could range from Supply Chain, National Accounts, Category Management and of course our biggest stakeholders, our Publishers. With this in mind the role is based at Stuart House but there may be a need for occasional travel.
The Insight team exists to provide a deep understanding of the supply and sales data for the 55,000 retailers we supply. This understanding proves theories, answers burning questions and ultimately enables action to be taken to improve the business. The types of questions we answer include:
• How many copies will I sell?
• Where should I target my copy? Where should I target my investment?
• Which retailers are the best sellers? Which retailers are the most profitable?
• What is my return on investment?
The ideal person will enjoy a varied role, be highly numerate and possess excellent attention to detail, both through understanding the problem to ensuring delivery of an accurate and timely piece of analysis always with deliverable action in mind. They will be inquisitive, curious and have an excellent aptitude for problem solving.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
• A team player
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to identify/quickly grasp the problem and logically solve it
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills delivering analysis in an appropriate manner and format
• Have experience of Microsoft Excel and ideally a statistical background
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to: https://beta.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Commercial-Insight-Analyst-8452
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 03 January 2019