- London & South East
The Commercial Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Commercial marketing team in an administrative capacity. Role is a 6 month full time contract based at our Central London offices in Camden.
- To understand the commercial marketing strategy and ensure core values and brand statements are reflected in all marketing activity.
- Manage all administration for commercial marketing (talent/venue bookings, invoicing, ordering)
- Manage hospitality to ensure we are entertaining the right clients from across the team.
- Purchase order & invoice management.
- Work with designer and execs to brief sales & event collateral.
- Support Marketing Execs developing and managing events and campaigns.
- Support Marketing Execs in managing merchandise & branding.
- Support social media strategy.
- Assist in collecting assets & imagery from around the business.
- Assist Marketing Manager and Execs in updating the commercial site www.bauermedia.co.uk
- Be able to demonstrate high organisational skills.
- Must have a solution orientated attitude.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in events or project management would be beneficial but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of using CMS systems preferable.
- Passion for marketing and advertising.
- Proficient use of social channels.
- Talking beats typing
- We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
- We collaborate with each other and our customers
- We challenge everything
- We are innovative
- We are proactive
- There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
- Ask where you can make a difference
- Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
- We don’t present problems unless we can propose
- a solution
- We celebrate great work, not just wins
- We are proud of our brands and platforms
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 14 December 2018