- London & South East
Bauer Adventure is an expert creative team who draw from our network of iconic brands and content creators to deliver stand out solutions for commercial partners. We use INSTINCT & INSIGHT to produce IDEAS & INNOVATION which have IMPACT & INFLUENCE on audiences. We make good stuff happen!
As the only multi platform media owner in the industry with the ability to deliver campaigns across radio, digital, print and events we believe that there is no creative challenge that we cannot answer. In order to maintain and expand our vision it is critical that we build a team that is Connected, Bold, Curious and Positive.
All team members will be expected to seamlessly fit into a highly diverse and experienced group that supports each other without question. The team is committed to supporting each other even when it requires people to work outside of their comfort zone.
- Taking ownership of projects from start to finish, applying instinct & insight at the heart of the response
- Collaborate with sales and client lead at start of project and agree clear responsibilities for all
- Galvanising and engaging a bespoke team to develop the ‘big idea’
- Engaging brand stakeholders for approval on execution and detail of delivery
- Working with the design team to deliver clear and compelling storytelling and engaging the team early in the process to brief mock ups, videos etc
- Challenging and interrogating briefs
- To attend pitches where there is an opportunity to present.
- Demonstrate curiosity for the market and market trends and constantly developing new ways that we can improve our creative Eg emerging technologies, creative ideas from competitive brands / media and sharing compelling market and consumer insight .
- Engage delivery team at execution stage to ensure all pitches are deliverable
- Being up to date and knowledgeable of all Bauer brands , platforms and audience insight. ( audience research. / insight etc )
- Regularly review customer plans working with the GBD and Client Lead and ensure we are on track to deliver against them
- Lead the process to deliver proactive ideas to agreed focus clients within customer plans
- Ensure costs match the proposal before being sent to agency or client and all bespoke costs are approved by production heads and meet profit margins.
In line with our values & behaviours our Creative Strategist should have an innate understanding of our audiences and brands and the world at large with the ability to translate that understanding into insights which ignite ideas.
You must be curious, looking up not down, helping us and our customers see the world through a different lens. In turn you should be able to apply that perspective to creatively address our customers challenges.
We are a broad business with multiple divisions. As a creative strategist you need to be a connector linking up our assets and talent internally ,inspiring all to work together.
As well as internal engagement we are looking for storytellers who can simplify an often complex solution, bringing it to life for our customers in a persuasive way that demonstrates impact.
Although directly comparable experience is not essential we expect you to have the confidence and gravitas to challenge in a constructive way when appropriate to maintain excellence across our product offering.
As a team we are about positive energy and momentum and we try to implement the idea of “no ego
Here “ so come along with some good ideas , a positive attitude and good sense of humour and we should get along well.
How to apply
Send CV's to Bronagh.McCollum@bauermedia.co.uk
Closing Date for applications is Friday 11 October 2019