What you'll do:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects relating to customer care and experience, including complaints management to ensure key suppliers delivery of strategic customer service performance indicators
-Managing key QA and compliance processes including calibration, coaching and reporting with key suppliers for calls and emails
- Delivering scaled retention activity across direct mail, telephone and email for both print and digital including administering all print and digital renewal offers, terms and prices and proofs as appropriate
-Preparation and delivery of critical service emails and print communications within tight deadlines
-Analysing and making recommendations on a variety of key performance report.
What you will bring:
The ability to work calmly and accurately in a time- pressured environment on multiple tasks is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to build good working relationships and communicate clearly with internal and external customers on a daily basis
- The ability to be highly organised, flexible and work calmly in a time- pressured and busy environment
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities, be adaptable and proactively think on your fee
- The ability to deliver to a brief, on time and to an agreed criteria
- Good team working skills and the ability to support others in the team as needed with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The commitment to see things through to completion combined with good forward thinking abilities
- The ability to work accurately in all that you do with attention to detail for both written and numerical work
- Confidence in your interpersonal skills plus a pride and passion for the work that you do.
What you will need:
-A working knowledge of excel
- A current full driving licence
- Previous experience of working in a customer contact centre.
How to apply
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch) Maternity Cover – 9 months
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send your CV and a covering letter as to why you are the person for this role and your idea of the perfect customer experience in less than 100 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Our closing date for applications is 30th January 2020 and we’re aiming to make a decision on who to invite to interview by 10th February 2020 ***
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.email@example.com who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 30 January 2020