- North West
What you’ll do:
The way people interact with our digital properties is essential. As Digital Creative Designer you will shape how our products look and perform with our audience, always striving to drive the brand forward and improve what we have to offer. You’ll be responsible for:
• Creating engaging content off the back of briefs sent over from our marketing team
• Integrate design concepts into 3rd party content management platforms, including but not limited to Magento
• Make regular design updates to our main ecommerce websites to keep them fresh and relevant
• Design visual assets as and when required for any new projects or seasonal campaigns
• Be the brand ambassador for all projects, ensuring a consistant approach to how our products look
What you will bring:
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong type, colour and layout skills working within brand and campaign guidelines and a great eye for detail.
• A self-starter with great time management skills.
• Great communication skills and a strong team player.
• Keen to drive the team forward and collaborate.
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum team would be great, but not essential as training will be provided.
What we’ll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.
How to apply
37.5 hours per week. Core hours 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
How to apply:
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send your application along with a covering letter why you think you would be a great fit for our team to Richard.email@example.com.
Our closing date for applications is 21.02.20 and we’re aiming to make a decision on who to invite to interview by 25.02.20.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 21 February 2020