- North West
Bauer Media are looking for a Digital Creative Designer to join our Enterprise team in Manchester.
The Enterprise team are responsible for Bauer’s portfolio of online transactional services such as Planet Offers, national dating sites, like Coupling Up and ticket sites, like Aloud.com.
The role involves designing and creating engaging and functional digital properties across the whole Bauer portfolio, giving you the opportunity to really showcase your creative flair and put your stamp on the work you do, which will be seen by our customers across the UK.
The ideal candidate would tick most of these key skills;
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong type, colour and layout skills working within brand and campaign guidelines and a great eye for detail.
- You will be comfortable integrating your designs with 3rd party content management platforms, including but not limited to Magento.
- A self-starter with great time management skills
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team would be great, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Great communication skills.
- Keen to drive the team forward and collaborate.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary in addition to a generous pension and access to a comprehensive benefits program which includes a cycle to work scheme, discounted childcare vouchers and the option for private health care and dental cover.
How to apply
To apply please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Friday 02 August 2019