Are you a new digital marketing graduate looking for your first work placement?
Then we want to talk to you! Bauer Media are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join the Leisure Magazine portfolio on a 3 month contract. Working across many titles you need to have a bright personality, be highly organised and have the ability to embrace last minute changes.
This role is based in our office on the outskirts of Peterborough (full address is detailed below).
You will be responsible for building and sending emails, writing copy, engaging with our audiences on social media and attending exhibitions with the team. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Marketing Manager as well as the commercial and editorial teams.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have graduated in marketing
• Have experience of using social media
• Have great planning, mathematical and organisational skills
• Have Html and Photoshop experience (not required)
• Be self-motivated, tenacious and an enthusiastic team player
• Bring creative flair and fresh ideas to all marketing campaigns so that activity is high quality, on brand and consumer focused.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter stating why you think you are perfect to:- Angela Reynolds, Bauer Media, Media House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA or email
***Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd November 2019 ***
Closing Date for applications is Friday 22 November 2019