Brands worked on will include Parkers, our flagship online automotive website, with the opportunity to work on other brands in the portfolio as required.
The main focus is on driving website traffic, supporting commercial objectives and driving non-advertising revenue streams.
- Web statistics – familiar with Google Analytics and good understanding on how to effectively monitor campaigns
- Good reporting skills – clear understanding of utilising traffic and conversion stats to effectively measure digital activity and ROI
- Strong hand on planning and executing digital marketing and consumer engagement campaigns across multiple channels
- Good time management and communication with an ability to work to tight deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders
- Creating and delivering the overall brand marketing strategy and managing the supporting budgets.
- Campaign delivery – responsible for creating, delivering and managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email, PR, trade and many more.
- Campaign monitoring - the ability to respond quickly to market trends and carefully reviewing ROI from activity delivered. Continuously making recommendations on ways to develop the brand and drive traffic further.
- Prepare regular reporting highlighting the proportion of traffic provided through measurable channels and utilising web analytics for campaign tracking, goals and conversions
- Campaign refinement and response - increase all measurable response metrics from all trackable marketing sources. Finding new ways to deliver best campaign results possible through data segmentation, peak times/sales trends, content A/B testing and personalisation
- Building CRM plans to drive data to the website and for transactional revenues
- Creative copywriting - with a fine balance between customer engagement and optimised for SEO
- Working with editorial to ensure marketing and editorial efforts are aligned and optimised to meet the website objectives
- Develop strong relationships both internally with key stakeholders, other Bauer brands and supporting team members as well as externally with agencies and designers
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
To apply send a copy of your CV with your salary expectations and why you are suitable for the role to Kerry.email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 18 October 2019