The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering the ASO plans for the UK ePublishing business.
Increasing visibility and installs
The ultimate measure of success will be app store rankings and organic downloads. We need a quick-thinking, agile and innovative individual to spot opportunities.
Keyword and competitor research will be essential in order to be successful. Using AppTweak to monitor keyword rankings will be a major part of this role.
All improvements to ASO must follow a test and learn framework created and owned by you.
You must be able to write great copy for mobile users.
ASO performance will be measured by the amount of organic reach and downloads achieved. You’ll also be expected to be hands-on with Google Analytics, Braze and Adjust.
Performance will be judged on KPIs surrounding:
- App install numbers and rates – period-on-period and year-on-year
- Effective conversion optimisation rates
The Digital Marketing Executive for ePublishing will be expected to:
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that any issues and problems relating to all channels are resolved in an accurate and timely fashion
- Work closely with Bauer Media’s International Digital Solutions team in Hamburg to deliver tactical app functionality updates
- The management of iTunes Connect & the Google Dev Console for marketing and reporting purposes
- Communicate with your peers on a regular basis to ensure that all collaborations are managed effectively
- Experience in an ASO or digital marketing
- Proficiency in use of research tools
- Proven experience of delivering a positive impact on ASO
- Good knowledge of CRO
- An interest in reporting, attribution and analytics
- The ability to write great copy for mobile users
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills: you’ll be working across >50 brands, identifying those that can deliver the greatest ROI will be a key attribute
- Experience working within iTunes Connect and the Google Play Dev Console
- Basic HTML / CSS coding skills
- Experience working with front end developers (app or web)
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV to Jim Foster by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Friday 31 May 2019