Are you a game changer, great at thinking outside of the box and embracing change?
Are you a social butterfly who can inspire the market to invest in your ideas?
Do you strive to deliver best-in-class results every time?
Do you want to be responsible for revenues in excess of £2m?
Can you show us…..
How you reach and exceed sales targets period on period?
How you develop and nurture excellent client relationships?
How you actively answer in coming briefs and proactively take ideas to clients?
Your excellent and confident presentation skills
How you understand the key markets you operate in and how you will bring that to the table?
If you think you have got it, then get in touch!
- Achieving revenue and yield targets
- Delivering accurate personal revenue forecasting
- Taking ownership of a set of clients and over achieving on activity requirements
- Growing customer spend by managing existing customers and creating new opportunities
- Owning a set number of ‘Key’ accounts within your market
- Understanding market conditions and competitive forces, cascading this using excellent communication skills to the team
- Understanding and delivering additional advertising solutions based on trends within the industry
- Keeping accurate customer records using internal CRM system
- Contributing to sales/brand/market/editorial meetings
How to apply
If you think you are ready to make your mark in Bauer’s digital automotive strategy please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role to Jim Burton (Digital Commercial Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16th August 2019
Closing Date for applications is Friday 16 August 2019