What you'll do:
- Print and Pricing – following the pricing strategy for the different types of offers i.e. buy one year get one free or high value gift pricing. Completing best practice audits for print and making recommendations to increase conversion from an occasional reader to a subscriber.
- Managing Cost per Acquisition to budget and forecast and maintain proficient accounts (month end/ product spends and invoicing).
- Ensuring Editorial are fully briefed with total accuracy and update OWS (offline working system). This includes, procurement of the gifts 3 months in advance (minimum), providing suppliers with product orders, arranging deliveries, supplying all codes, URLs, prices and details to editorial.
- Print Marketing/Relationship - ensuring effective working relationships and communication channels with internal and external customers regarding your plans and progress. Keeping PRs/suppliers updated with the progress of the campaign both in production, on launch, during the campaign and after the campaign. Working closely with Brand and Editorial on the core subscription offer plan for the year. Working on free issue/gift offers with the telemarketing agencies, producing ads and executing the campaign and completing analysis.
- Partnership accounts, administration, asset management/ updates, customer queries and reporting.
What you'll bring:
The ability to build brilliant relationships & create great campaigns with external PR agencies, whilst working in a time-pressured environment with the reader at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
. The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed
- Strong copy writing skills
- A high level of planning and organising (in or outside of the working environment)
- A collaborative approach (team player) and persuasiveness
What you will need:
A real passion for the brands you’re working with, which will include all titles in Bauer Media in the consumer section from Today’s Golfer to Angling Times and from Grazia to Empire.
- To be full of endless enthusiasm
- Working experience using Microsoft packages including Office 365, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- If you have knowledge of using Google Analytics and Photoshop this would be advantageous but not necessary as on the job training will be provided
How to apply
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (1 Hour for lunch), permanent role
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send you CV and a covering letter as to why you be the perfect person for this role to Julie.Spires@Bauermedia.co.uk
*** Our closing date for applications is 20th January 2020 and we’re aiming to make a decision on who to invite to interview by 22nd January 2020 ***
Closing Date for applications is Monday 20 January 2020