As the EA you will understand their priorities and requirements and proactively manage workloads and diaries effectively. You will have experience of building and maintaining working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will also play a leading role in the wider PA community, role modelling best practice and managing companywide events in conjunction with your fellow Exec level PA’s such as the Bauer Media Awards and Thrive.
What you need as an Executive Assistant?
- Experience as an EA supporting senior management
- Excellent literacy, communication and organisational skills, with the ability to produce high quality documentation on behalf of the Group MD.
- Excellent keyboard skills and MS Office knowledge (Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A calm composed persona at all times, instilling confidence in others
- Extremely professional, discrete, reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent inter-personal skills, experience of communicating with people at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Thorough attention to detail with focus on delivery to tight deadlines
Bauer Media Group is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, and owns/manages a portfolio of more than 600 magazines, more than 400 digital products and 50 radio and TV stations around the world.
Bauer Magazine is the UK’s biggest magazine publisher selling more than 70 million copies per annum.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
Locations: Media House, Peterborough and Academic House, Camden - London
This is a Full-time position and you will be required to travel and work in both offices.
How to apply
Email your CV with short covering note to – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st March.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 01 March 2019