- London & South East
Take a Break, Britain’s biggest-selling women’s weekly, is looking for a new feature writer to join its award-winning team.
You will be responsible for securing, interviewing and writing a wide-range of true-life stories and other features in both the weekly magazine and its monthly sister title and branded spin-offs.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload, finding stories, signing them up, generating ideas, writing, and liaising with the picture team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience writing for women’s magazines, preferably in the true-life sector
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills
- Confidence when dealing with interviewees, whether face-to-face or on the telephone
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Salary dependent on experience
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 20 September 2019