- That's Life
- London & South East
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract and the candidate must be available to start work on or around the 26th August 2019, finishing in February 2020.
- Source, chase and sign exclusive, real-life stories. Source stories across the board, for that’s life weekly, monthly and crime issues
- Persuade the interviewee to feature in that’s life! rather than one of our competitor magazines,
- Negotiate to get the story for the best price possible.
- Re-interview and edit agency copy, into magazine house-style, including copy that starts well and ends well, and is as engaging and as high quality as possible.
- Write captivating and original flashes, heads and sells, as well as supplying coverline ideas
- Create and run editorial campaigns, which feature in both our weekly and monthly titles.
- Employ legal knowledge and experience to avoid defamation, contempt etc, and to uphold IPSO guidelines and legal guidance.
- Relish the challenge of working in a busy, fast-paced team and enjoy working on a wide range of articles, from letters to in-depth true life campaigns. Willingness to work weekends – only when required - to source stories
Key skills required:
- Determination and perseverance
- Good general and current affairs knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send a covering letter and your C.V to Elisha.Thomas@bauermedia.co.uk
Closing Date for applications is Friday 16 August 2019