You will be responsible for creating and managing Creative and Interactive Branded Content from brief stage to completion for Scottish Agencies and their clients.
Working closely with Head of Creative, Account Directors and Managers to deliver unrivalled Branded Content concepts in line with the Branded Concept strategy.
The role will require meeting agencies to sell/showcase Branded Content opportunities as well as develop campaigns with them.
• Stimulate new business and retain existing by creating and refreshing ideas for beyond the spot creative
• Assess each brief and use our full Bauer Media estate within your concept and generate creative and efficient responses.
• Innovate – devise & implement new ideas/systems that will help stimulate and deliver better Branded Content.
• Create relationships about Branded Content, potential to develop campaigns externally and internally.
• Ensure all external and internal contacts are knowledgeable of all Bauer Media platforms (Digital, Magazine, TV and Radio)
• Develop strong relationships with programming personnel and Branded Content/S&P teams at on all brands to ensure we get the best ideas
• Forge strong relationships with other departments, to include; sales, programming, marketing, creative, production, traffic and research.
• Event Management/site visits & where necessary, be present to oversee events/campaigns running in and outside of Scotland.
• Inform, manage and ensure transparency with regard to all concepts
• Deliver on promises and see it through
Skills & Abilities:
• Capable of creating an idea, achieving buy-in and seeing it through from start to finish
• A capable operator, able to manage multiple jobs at one time
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Good time management & ability to prioritise
• Knowledge of Bauer Media estate (Digital, Magazine, TV and Radio)
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
• Forging strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Demonstrate a creative mind capable of thinking laterally as well as logically
• An amazing attention to detail
• Proven track record of juggling a number of different campaigns at the same time is preferable
• Providing high levels of customer service to all booked campaigns therefore ensuring the highest levels of renewals possible
• Ensuring we obtain the best reputation in the market for campaign delivery
• Level-headed, ability to ‘think on your feet’ and work well under pressure
• Numerate and computer literate
How to apply
If you feel you have the right qualities to work for Bauer Media - send your CV along with a covering letter to Justine.email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 28 June 2018