- London & South East
KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world and we have a unique opportunity for someone to develop the already award-winning sound design of our network.
You’ll play an integral part in the creation and delivery of pre-recorded audio; idents/sweepers, promotional trails, sponsorship elements, program elements and brand-wide programming projects, as required for the KISS network.
You will have a strong audio production background – producing audio for radio. You’ll work with a small team of producers and be proactive with your creativity to contribute to the development of our innovative sound. You will also ensure that the highest production standards are consistently met.
You’ll work to the direction of the KISS Group Programme Director and be expected to develop strong relationships with the core editorial and commercial programming teams.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Advanced knowledge of Pro Tools and/or Ableton Live
• Experience of Audio Imaging & Music Production and how they work together
• Experience of brand-led audio production (editorial & commercial)
• Experience of creative script writing (editorial & commercial)
• Excellent voice over direction / development
• Excellent organizational skills & ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
How to apply
If you would like to apply please email your CV and cover letter (stating salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 18th July. Please include a download link to a show-reel that demonstrates your passion for creating engaging audio.
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 17 July 2018