- London & South East
Established in 2001, Gold Key Media has grown to be the world’s largest distributor of newspapers and magazines for hotels, offices and a wide variety of venues. We create bespoke magazine distribution solutions to reach target audiences. Our targeted approach to magazine distribution helps to boost circulation whilst delivering publications to the right audience at the right time. We represent over 300 international publishers, distributing over 60 million newspaper and magazine copies per annum across a complete range of international venues and global events.
Gold Key Media is part of the Frontline Group - the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic individual to join our finance team based in Central London. This is a part time position (25 hours per week Mon –Fri) reporting to the Financial Controller.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities:
- 3+ years' working as management accountant
- Studied or studying towards an accounting qualification
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and deferred income
- Prepare Quarterly Forecasts and Budgets
- An all-rounder in finance to be able to support accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Good excel skills, comfortable using pivot tables, v/h-lookups
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- A strong desire to learn, to question and to take ownership of their workload and deadlines
- An adaptable and flexible approach to business and team requirements
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach to work
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to https://beta.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Management-Accountant-10713
Closing Date for applications is Monday 22 April 2019