- Scala RadioJazz FMMagic RadioAbsolute Radio
- London & South East
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of marketing and events.
- Logo and ad hoc design briefing.
- Delivering post campaign analysis for marketing partnerships.
- Photography for social and web use.
- Social media account assistance.
- Look for media opportunities to support and amplify any station features.
- Budget support and admin.
- Live events admin and help on the ground at events.
- Help co-ordinate Trade Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Actively contribute to the development of marketing plans.
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours.
Skills and Competencies:
- 1 year plus experience or working within broadcasting, media or events would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of key marketing techniques and principles.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent creative and communication skills - articulate with written and spoken word and strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Budget, invoice and account planning.
- Ability to work to set objectives and within budget limitations - performance orientated.
- Social media and Photoshop experience.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- A-levels/or similar
Bauer Media’s values are representative of our commitments and are what makes Bauer a great place to do great work:
Creativity: We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition: We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion: We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork: We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust: We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity: We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility: We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Friday 19th July 2019.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 19 July 2019