- Jazz FMScala Radio
- London & South East
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Main marketing contact for the brands and an exceptional brand guardian, ensuring brand values are reflected in all activity.
- Pro-active creation and delivery of commercial and marketing partnerships, plus post campaign analysis documents for all marketing led activity.
- Lead brand events, working closely with the Commercial Events Team where required.
- Organising talent photoshoots.
- Reporting on performance of brand’s KPIs and understanding the brand audience through detailed research.
- Managing internal cross promotion by identifying in-house opportunities to further promote the brands.
- Creation and delivery of paid for social advertising.
- Delivery of through the line marketing campaigns from ATL to digital.
- Liaise with on-air and online teams to ensure promotions are effectively communicated – attending weekly programming meetings and highlight PR opportunities.
- Work alongside Website Editor and Audio/Visual Producer to ensure that content is in line with brand strategy.
- Working with Heads of Marketing to manage digital, media and design agencies.
- Briefing and managing digital ad campaigns to coincide with station led marketing campaigns.
- Budget management and reporting.
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver a brand marketing strategy.
- Excellent communicator and project leader.
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media.
- Experience of leading and working at consumer events.
- Excellent social media experience.
- Understanding of key reporting and analysis tools e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook & Twitter ads manager.
- An understanding of the technical principles of search and how to build content around search.
- Ability to influence a wide range of stake holders and manage a project team.
- Experience of line managing.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work with a varying budgets.
- Passionate about radio and music, preferably classical and/ or jazz music.
- Commercial focus/balanced with a desire to produce great content.
- Experience of working closely with agencies.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Graduate calibre
- At least 5 years marketing experience with a focus on ATL marketing, events, digital and relationship building experience essential.
Bauer Media’s values are representative of our commitments and are what makes Bauer a great place to do great work:
Creativity: We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition: We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion: We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork: We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust: We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity: We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility: We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 19th July 2019.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 19 July 2019