Reports to: Marketing Director, mustard.co.uk
Based: Peterborough, with some UK travel
mustard.co.uk currently has an exciting new position in their Marketing Team. The Marketing Manager will have a strong combination of core marketing skills as well as digital experience that will see you work across a full range of brand activity both on and offline. You will bring new ideas and not be afraid to innovate and try new things. This is a pivotal role in the continued successful development of the mustard.co.uk aggregator business.
You are passionate and self-driven, positive, confident and an energetic professional with a can-do attitude. You are capable of delivering multiple streams of work to tight deadlines. You are capable of successfully working as part of a multi-site team.
• Support the marketing strategy in terms of focus on key traffic sources – SEO, CRM & a range of traditional offline media activities.
• Drive the development of the brand by helping implement marketing campaigns that drive and build brand awareness and deliver against commercial objectives.
• Content creation for marketing initiatives & campaigns to drive traffic and conversion
• Co-ordinate all required activity to deliver against KPI’s across channels including; email marketing, eCRM, optimising content, SEO, social media & external link building. Hitting deadlines and driving activity in an agile and proactive way working collegiately with the multi-site teams
• Explore and identify ways to fully leverage the Bauer Media network
• Manage a series of ongoing tests in new areas to unlock new and effective marketing sources
• Identify and articulate site developments required to support marketing requirements
• Help articulate, monitor and implement best practice social media activity that supports our business model and helps drive longer term brand engagement
• Support eCRM strategy to ensure highest possible conversion to quote and return users to maximise policy take up and renewals
• Building and sustaining relationships with key members of the digital, design and publishing teams
Clear & Insightful Reporting + Analysis:
• Identify and deliver appropriate KPI and campaign objectives
• Constantly analyse marketing effectiveness in terms of driving both awareness and direct response (quotes and policies)
• Provide clear reporting that shows marketing effectiveness by source/medium and provide clear recommendations to improve
• previous marketing experience (core marketing skills including strong digital experience)
• Strong command of the written word and copywriting skills
• CRM management (Ideal but not essential)
• Good understanding of brand across traditional brand management and development
• Excellent organisation and project management skills - able to manage multiple projects at one time
• SEO, CRM, organic and social as part of cohesive, long-term campaigns
• Wordpress and Responsys or equivalent
• Track record of delivering audience development
• Strong data interpretation and analytical skills; comfortable using Google analytics
• Ideally marketing qualification, CIM or similar, and/or marketing degree.
• Entrepreneurial can-do ethos with a huge appetite for excellent work and achieving challenging objectives.
How to apply
To apply please send your application and up to date CV to Tracy Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Saturday 16 September 2017