- London & South East
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and organized self-starter. Day-to-day, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and delivering on a number of exciting and challenging marketing campaigns, events and external brand partnerships. The ideal candidate will also manage a number of internal relationships across the business, including Be the key team members in overseeing all marketing campaign delivery, from briefing in, signing off and supplying assets to aid key marketing campaigns across the year editorial, commercial, art, production and publishing, to ensure communications are aligned at all times.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
- Working closely with the Managing Directors to define brand objectives, strategic direction and effectively deliver marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix.
- Be a key member of The London Lifestyle Magazine Marketing Team, working closely with The Group Marketing Director and Head of Marketing
- Be the key team member in overseeing all marketing campaign delivery, from briefing in, signing off and supplying assets to aid key marketing campaigns across the year
- Create post campaign analysis reports to feedback to senior management on overall campaign performance.
- Form positive working relationships with third party brands for reader offers, events, sponsorships and contra activity.
- Oversee brand events – such responsibilities will include; promoting the event via relevant brand channels, ticketing and the running of the event that day/evening.
- Update key reporting documents with the most up-to-date information for performance tracking and meetings with management.
- Working closely with the Research & Insight team to inform and shape campaign ideas
- Work closely with Grazia licensee brand (Mondadori, Italy) to ensure they are continually updated on sales performance and UK marketing activity
- Supporting the commercial teams to create presentations to provide compelling arguments to win business.
- Raise PO’s and oversee annual marketing budgets on heat, Grazia and Closer.
- Liaise with the legal and finance departments to sign off contracts and sponsorship agreements, such as heat’s NTA sponsorship
- Management of a Marketing Assistant to assist in campaign delivery.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Consumer marketing experience within the media industry
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have strong negotiation and project management skills with the ability to influence both internal and external contacts.
- Be highly organized with an excellent eye for detail.
- Be both creative and analytical - able to manage creative executions on marketing material as well as being competent in interpreting complex sales data to understand the impact of marketing activity on circulation and ROI.
- Competent user of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 24 May 2019