- Highly motivated
- Able to meet deadlines
- Great with people
- A team player
- Looking for a job with real progression opportunities
- Wanting to join a dynamic team within a globally successful company
- Ready to start a new career on Monday 10th June?
This is what we can offer you…
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path along with structured opportunities for development
- Your initial 2 week training programme
- Constant side by side coaching and training throughout your career
- Achievable bonus structures
- Sales incentives and awards parties
- 25 days holiday a year
- Pension schemes and other buyable benefits
- Full time working hours – 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- A lively, hardworking dynamic team environment
- On-site gym/sports hall/canteen
- Free on-site parking
As a Media Sales Executive with Bauer Media your role is to identify customer’s needs over the telephone and to provide the right commercial solutions to meet their marketing needs and objectives. This position isn’t just another outbound telesales role, this is a varied role whereby you will be managing existing customers and hunting for new business; following the journey from beginning to end starting with booking their adverts over the phone and confirming via email, liaising with the Sales Operations team for advert payments and speaking with Flat Planning to ensure adverts are in the correct place in the magazine to communicating with Production to ensure the adverts are printed correctly. The ability to handle various systems, be computer literate, have excellent communication skills verbally and in writing are all key in helping to ensure deadlines are met and your customer base gets exactly what they need from us. You’ll meet with your editorial teams on a regular basis to discuss commercial opportunities, feature pages and customer focused solutions for your advertisers.
This role offers ‘best in class’ training and coaching, support and guidance from your managers and plenty of opportunities for growth, development and promotion!
If this sounds like the right role for you and you really believe you can make a difference to our business then we’d love to hear from you…
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few words telling us why we could be the perfect match!
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 30 April 2019