- London & South East
The advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do” and all teams are aligned to this one goal with clear team and personal kpis. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive and connected are evident in the behaviors of everyone in the team at all times.
- Deliver digital design work that exceeds expectations to ensure that Bauer Adventure becomes known for seamlessly delivering digital excellence every time.
- Work with Junior Designers to use WayIn, a SaaS platform, to create interactive experiences that can be published across all of Bauer’s digital channels.
- Create engaging artwork and images for web & mobile consumption.
- Build responsive websites with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Share current design trends, future proofing our content concepts and participate in design/brainstorm sessions with the team.
- Work with the wider sales and pitch teams to provide create input into digital ideas.
The perfect candidate for this role is expected to live and breathe our values and demonstrate signature behaviours.
- Exceptional design and front end developer skills, with the ability to be creative, sometimes with just a few assets.
- Previous experience of working in digital production & management.
- A passion and understanding of the Bauer Brands.
- A clear passion for creative digital branded content.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure in a positive manner.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while producing high quality work.
- Proficient in Adobe Bauer Adventure: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
Previous media experience working with either agencies or clients and branded content.
- Talking beats typing
- We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
- We collaborate with each other and our customers
- We challenge everything
- We are innovative
- We are proactive
- There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
- Ask where you can make a difference
- Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
- We don’t present problems unless we can propose
- a solution
- We celebrate great work, not just wins
- We are proud of our brands and platforms.
How to apply
Please contact Emma Hampson-Jones on Emma.Hampson-Jones@bauermedia.co.uk by the 19th Decembr 2018.
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 19 December 2018