Frontline’s talented people are what make us the successful business we are, at the forefront of driving innovation within a fast paced and dynamic industry. The magazine supply chain is complex and Frontline ensures that the biggest brands in the magazine market reach retail shelves in the right quantity and at the right time. This invoves managing relationships with Printers, Carriers, Wholesalers and retailers on behalf our Publishing Partners;- Bauer Media, H Bauer, Haymarket and Immediate Media Co.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
The role will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of agreed title circulation and trade marketing objectives through Frontline, by forecasting competitor sales performance, copy and distribution reviews plus ad hoc analysis at title levels
Excellent numeracy and strong analytical skills are essential. Good communication skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with all of our Newstrade teams and across Frontline.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Numeracy and strong analysis skills are essential
- Attention to detail
- High level of planning & organisation skills, ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
- Ability to work across multiple points of contact and ensure confidentiality is maintained
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt approach depending on the situation
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: work well within a team, be aware of impact on others and share best practice.
- The ability to analyse & interpret large data sets and to demonstrate good judgement
- Highly adaptable and ability to cope with change
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to https://beta.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Analyst-Executive-11127
Closing Date for applications is Friday 31 May 2019