- North West
- Plan, organise and re-schedule diary, effectively managing time and preparation for meetings including the management and scheduling of key calendar appointments, ensuring effective use of managers’ time.
- Being first point of contact when handling complex and confidential situations and requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Organise events and meetings, including booking of venues, travel and accommodation.
- Liaising with various internal and external contacts, screening and prioritising all forms of incoming communications.
- The collation and preparation of invoices, raising purchase orders and processing expenses.
- Prepare documents, presentations and other materials to a clear brief, using established formats and standard software.
- Prepare straightforward analysis and interpretation of data. Monthly reports
- Dealing with routine issues and coordinating more complex responses, ensuring that these are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Working with the lead asset manager to ensure those who are joining or moving to the department are equipped appropriately with the correct IT assets, and leaver’s assets are safely returned.
- Ensuring effective communication, when working with a range of people at all levels.
- General administrative duties
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Develop systems expertise, GES, Jet, PlanIT, PCA, RALPH
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
If you feel you have the right qualities to work for Bauer Media - send your CV along with a covering letter to Katie.Howson@bauermedia.co.uk
Closing Date for applications is Friday 22 November 2019