- London & South East
What you’ll do:
We are building an expansive global technology portfolio aligned with and supported by a global PMO.
As the PMO Analyst you will:
• Assist with the roll out of a new management framework to govern the oversight and delivery of a range of key projects and help to identify and initiate new projects where relevant
• Ensure all projects are appropriately scopred and follow agreed frameworks and meet key governance requirements
• Deliver clear ongoing reporting to ensure senior management are briefed on progress, understand risks and issues, and actions to resolve them are agreed
• Work with project managers and stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities on individual projects and administer an appropriate assurance process to ensure risks are dealt with on a timely basis
• Identify dependencies between projects and critical path issues to ensure all projects can progress at the right speed
• Help to define and track project benefits
What you will bring:
• Experienced in proven Project Management practice, planning and risk management with solid experience of working closely with project teams to deliver change
• Commercially minded and fully aware of the impact a PMO should have
• Embrace ambiguity, thrive in a start-up environment whilst able to navigate a large matrix organisation
• Resilient under pressure and at your best when there are lots of moving parts
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Flexibility at Bauer:
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.
How to apply
How to apply:
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, you’ll need to forward your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Kevin Milner Kevin.Milner@bauerservices.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th February and we will be shortlisting WC 2nd March and interviewing WC 9th March.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 28 February 2020