- London & South East
KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world and KISS is one of the UK’s largest multimedia brands.
We’re offering a great opportunity for someone to join us in the role of KISS Network Producer. You will be responsible for contributing to the production and development of multi-platform programming across the KISS channels. Programming will include studio-based live shows, pre-recorded mix shows, associated digital content and some music scheduling. You will work with a team of presenters and DJs to develop the output of KISS in order to maintain and build its core 15-24 and wider 15-34 audience.
You will need high editorial and production values and be proactive with creative suggestions for content, shows and talent.
The role will require flexible working hours (you will produce weekend and/or evening programming) and you will be expected to support and cover for your fellow Network Producers as required (e.g. holidays).
Key Competencies, Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent editing and automation skills for production of live programmes, in the edit and mixes
- Proficient use of scheduling systems (RCS G-Selector) if required
- Proficient use of digital playout/management system (Zetta)
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition & Zetta)
- Awareness of Ofcom Broadcasting Code at all times
- Demonstrating strong awareness of current mainstream, club and ‘specialist’ genre music
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Future content planning and daily production of key shows and voice-tracking
- Weekly production of key weekend shows and properties
- Confident production of talent in a live broadcasting environment when required
- Confident studio operation (during live shows and pre-records) if required
- Responsible for filing all associated admin (PRS/PPL)
- Maintaining good working relationships with talent
- Some work outside of office hours (evenings/weekends)
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday, 13th June.
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 13 June 2019