- London & South East
You will be expected to work collaboratively to exploit your depth of expertise and extend your breadth of knowledge cross brand, platform, product & services.
Previous experience of working in radio or production / support role.
A passion and strong understanding of the Bauer Brands.
A clear passion for creative branded content.
Conscientious - a willingness to work hard and go beyond the call of duty, with a can do attitude.
A true team-player with a sense of fun and loads of enthusiasm
- Talking beats typing
- We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
- We collaborate with each other and our customers
- We challenge everything
- We are innovative
- We are proactive
- There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
- Ask where you can make a difference
- Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
- We don’t present problems unless we can propose
- We celebrate great work, not just wins
- We are proud of our brands and platforms
The hours of this role will be 9am to 5:30pm weekdays but may be subject to change in future.
- Deliver work that exceeds expectations to ensure that Bauer Adventure becomes known for seamlessly delivering excellence every time.
- Support the Production Managers by undertaking key project tasks such as:-
- Pulling live read and competition audio for Production Managers from Myriad logging system.
- Keep an ongoing record of all client activity and digital stats ready for post campaign analysis.
- Competently use all systems including Adobe Audition, Google Analytics and more.
- Winner liaison and prize management.
- Log production & competition spend.
- Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Produce audio ROTs.
- Assist production managers on the delivery and implementation of special projects (OB’s/listener events/celebrity guests)
- Assist production managers with video shoots – gathering props, booking locations.
- Collate all social and digital activity across campigns.
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday 17th March
Closing Date for applications is Sunday 17 March 2019