- Absolute Radio
- London & South East
The successful candidate will lead station initiatives and deputise for the Content Director as well as working closely with the music, production, marketing, digital and commercial teams. Experience in studio production are essential alongside an in-depth understanding of both the Absolute Radio brand and how to create the industry’s most ambitious and integrated branded content.
The role often involves leading the day to day running of Absolute Radio programming team while simultaneously co-devising and implementing the station’s overall strategy. An ability to spot new talent and nurture them are core skills and there is also an opportunity to create documentaries as part of the station’s creative programming strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-devising and delivering the station’s programming strategy
- Talent management and development
- Line manager to breakfast team and other designated producers
- Producer cover on the breakfast show
- Weekend editor role
- Deputising for Content Director
- Support in day to day running of station
- Active role in delivery of NTR streams
- Part of branded content brainstorms, delivering ideas and projects
Skills and Competencies:
- Talent and People management
- Studio and OB production experience
- Advanced audio editing skills
- Strong understanding of social media
- Creative session management
- Project Management
- Thorough understanding of the OFCOM Broadcast Code.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has been Content Director at local/regional level or who has extensive programming/production experience on a national network.
How to apply
Please send a CV, covering letter and links to examples of relevant work to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 15 November 2018