- London & South East
You will be part of a wider cross-functional team, where our services allow our clients to get their skilfully curated and beautifully created magazines into the hands of consumers across the globe, allowing people to be entertained, informed, inspired or to simply enjoy reading about their passion.
- Under the guidance of the Sales Development Managers, to deliver appropriate support to the SDM team as required in the following areas:
- The delivery of timely and accurate publisher, territory, and internal reporting in SIL systems ensuring that these are reflective of sales trends.
- Compile information for publisher and distributor reporting packs
- Accurately process circulation management forms
- Work with SDMs to create publisher newsletters
- Develop relationships and solicit orders from our overseas trading partners to identify and capitalise on all possible trading advantages on behalf of our publisher clients.
- Create and manage purchase orders on behalf of work carried out for our publisher clients
- The monitoring and evaluation of title performance in line with publisher objectives and, where necessary, proposing credible solutions to ensure all agreed performance targets are secured.
- Scheduling and data maintenance in SIL systems
- Attend publisher meetings to an agreed frequency and annual business reviews as required
- Manage and maintain relevant administrative elements of the role
Who are you?
- A team player, who is good at building trust and long term relationships
- You are self-motivated, well organised and good at meeting deadlines
- A strong communicator, good at getting your point across clearly and concisely
- You are also a good listener, have empathy and understand how to get the best out of those around you
- You have strong analytical skills, are inquisitive about data, with an eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
Seymour is part of The Frontline Group owned by two of the world’s leading publishing companies; Bauer Media and Immediate Media Company. This will give you the chance to grow your career across a number of different businesses and functions, including trade marketing, publishing, brand marketing, sales, finance and supply chain. We strongly believe in developing our own people and have a great track record of taking people from account exec level positions through to senior positions within the group.
As part of a high performing team you will receive reward and recognition for what you achieve, through praise, recognition and the development of your career here at Seymour. We enjoy what we do and succeed by what we achieve as a team and what we do together. Based in Smithfield’s in the heart of London it’s a great place to be and we have an active Social Club that organise great events. The role also comes with:
- A competitive package
- Flexible Benefits
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
As part of the wider Frontline Group you will be working for the market leading UK Distributor and the biggest global exporter of magazines. We account for 60% of magazine revenue in the UK so in your career you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and iconic magazines brands, as well as working on titles that operate with highly engaged and passionate audiences. Our teams are made up of the most talented and widely respected people in our industry and are seen as the experts in their fields. At Seymour we are passionate about other people’s passions and embrace the wide variety of different interests, hobbies, sports and genres our readers love and with over 130 Publishing Clients and more than 1,000 magazine titles, life at Seymour is always exciting, rich with diversity, it can be challenging but always very rewarding.
How to apply
To learn more about our company and our great people visit www.seymour.co.uk
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com having first discussed this with your Line Manager.
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to
Closing Date for applications is Friday 14 June 2019